[News] Zombies Abound, Sending SPAM from Mission-Critical Systems

Zombie spotted at water plant

,----[ Quote ]
| A PC at a Harrisburg, Pa., water filtration plant was
| commandeered by hackers, according to a published news report.
|
| The FBI in Philadelphia is investigating how a hacker bypassed
| security and compromised the computer, FBI Special Agent Jerri
| Williams told ABC News, according to a UPI report Tuesday.
|
| The hackers apparently broke into the PC not to disrupt thep
| lant's operation, but to use the computer to send spam or
| pirated software, according to the report.
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-10789_3-6131302.html?part=rss&tag=6131302&subj=news

We've heard about zombies in an entire Seattle Hospital, in the Vatican, in
key university servers...

In Windows we trust.