[News] Professional Video Editing with Linux

Easy video creation using only FOSS software

,----[ Quote ]
| While digital video editing today is an affordable, popular activity
| for both the computer hobbyist and amateur cinematographer, many people
| seem to think that video creation under Linux is either impossible ort
| oo difficult for the average computer user. Not so! From video capture
| to editing to DVD authoring and encoding, you can create high-quality
| videos easily with free, open source software.
`----

http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/11/13/2129256&from=rss

Breaking yet another myth. Elephants Dream was created using only Free Open
Source software (running on Ubuntu, I suspect). I referring to editing, not
just rendering in a cluster/farm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsGEWHNJ3s8
        (Elephants Dream, full video, decent quality)