Re: A Case for Avoiding Proprietary Mac Applications? Run Linux junk?

Only a complete idiot would dump a professionally written and supported
operating system like OSX for a bug riddled, half baked operating system
like Ubuntu.

Apple users like to USE their systems and applications.
Linux users worship the operating system and long for the day when
application support will catch up.