Re: [News] Novell Censors Own Site to Please Microsoft

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Novell starts pulling down Anti-Microsoft messages from their site.

| On their website (www.novell.com), Novell now displays a banner,
| "Microsoft endorses SuSE Linux". Who needs Microsoft's endorsement?

What annoys me is that the week before the MS-Novell racket broke, I had ordered SUSE 10.1, received and installed it on my Notebook. Having MS endorse it makes me more eager to find a replacement. (RHFC makes a promising alternative as I started with RH, tho' I'll try a few live distros/install them on my spare machine to see what they're like before committing myself; SUSE's preference for KDE is obvious even though they supplied Gnome and the Gnome desktop is not as good as the one to which I'm used.)