[News] Zimbra Takes Linux, Takes Microsoft to Task

Three Minutes With Zimbra's Satish Dharmaraj

,----[ Quote ]
| There are two ways to go about open source. You can take what
| Microsoft Exchange did and do an open-source version of it and do
| it on top of Linux.
|
| [...]
|
| The biggest threat lies with Google and Office Live. Pardon
| me for being cocky, but compared to even Google we're already
| two years ahead with our business application, and Google is
| ahead of Microsoft. We won't compete person-on-person. We'll let
| our channel partners compete, like Tata Broadband in India and
| Orolix in Brazil. We don't compete with our channel since we don't
| host applications ourselves.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20061117/tc_pcworld/127949

Days ago:

        WSJ: Zimbra chases Microsoft with low-cost email

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/articleArchive/nov2006/zimbramicrosoft.php