[News] Red Hat Compares Microsoft-Novell Move to SCO Developments

The whole "Novell is the next SCO" madness no longer seems far-fetched.

SCO, the Verb

,----[ Quote ]
| The sad part of all of this is that Microsoft learned no lesson from
| their misadventures with The SCO Group. It is not a logical or
| healthy business practice to threaten to sue your own customers,
| and as Microsoft well knows, most Linux customers are also
| Microsoft customers.
|
| And why does Microsoft do this? Don't most holders of IP who think
| someone's software is infringing go after the vendor producing the
| allegedly infringing code? I will leave you to ponder the possibilities.
`----

http://blogs.redhat.com/executive/archives/000273.html

The same guy did an interview:

RedHat's response: Interview with Mark Webbink (RedHat)

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxinterviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=2