[News] Eye Candy, Accelerated OpenGL and Improved Usability in Linux (Digest)

Sabayon has taken Novell's KDE menu (picture included)

Special: Sabayon Linux Interview

,----[ Quote ]
| And as an extra we've got an interview with one of the main developers
| of Sabayon Linux: Christopher Villareal (cvill64). He introduces himself
| and tells us about the background and future plans of Sabayon Linux.
`----

http://linuxaverage.wordpress.com/2006/11/16/special-sabayon-linux-interview/

Nice video: Beryl ripple notification

,----[ Quote ]
| Simple beryl/dbus hack to get a fun little wave ripple when i receive
| a new message on IRC in KDE.
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcOZMGuieDU

Experimental initial patch providing accelerated OpenGL for
Linux i386 (2nd attempt to post)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/14666