[News] Fedora Core 5 for PS3 Released

PS3 Linux Addon CD Released - We're almost there!

,----[ Quote ]
| For now, I suggest that all the Linux enthusiasts get started by
| having the Fedora Core 5 DVD image and this Addon CD downloaded.
| All you'll need once the PS3 comes out is the OtherOS installer.
| I'm giving out the link to the Fedora Core 5 DVD download.
`----

http://ps3.qj.net/PS3-Linux-Addon-CD-Released-We-re-almost-there-/pg/49/aid/72987

Also last night:

EBay limits PlayStation 3 sales

,----[ Quote ]
| Only established eBay Inc. vendors -- those who have racked up comments
| from at least 50 previous customers and have positive ratings of at least
| 98 out of 100 points -- can list PS3s before Friday. Each vendor can
| only list only one PS3 per eBay account.
`----

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/fun.games/11/15/gameconsoles.ebay.ap/index.html?eref=rss_tech
http://tinyurl.com/wzht8

Oliver Wong might be disappointed. Separate well-established accounts are
needed.