[News] Nokia Will Use Red Hat Linux for Telecom Gear

Nokia, Vienna to don Red Hat

,----[ Quote ]
| Nokia plans to use Red Hat Enterprise Linux as its primary
| operating system for carrier-grade telecommunications equipmentt
| hrough a partnership announced Wednesday. Red Hat staff will be
| located at Nokia to provide consulting, support, certification
| and training services, but terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
`----

http://news.com.com/2110-1016_3-6135805.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news
http://tinyurl.com/sqjwv

It's no surprise that Novell, Oracle and Microsoft fear Red Hat.

Some nice Linux screencasts that I found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ZtcxHUSDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8VtqfqeN4