Re: [News] Here's Why Microsoft Acquires the Media

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:33:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Should MSNBC really be "reviewing" Gears of War?
>
> What, precisely, has this to do with Linux in any way?
>
> It's no secret that MSNBC is relatively autonomous.  I've never seen any
> credible evidence that Microsoft has ever tried to influence MSNBC's
> objectivity.  They publish articles critical of Microsoft all the time.
>
> So, I ask again, what has this to do with Linux?

"It's no secret that MSNBC is relatively autonomous."... so it's ONLY under
the control of MicroSoft for "PART" of the time???

"I've never seen any credible evidence that Microsoft has ever tried to
influence MSNBC's objectivity."... But it seems as though you look for it
to happen... so HOW DO YOU KNOW it hasn't happened??

If my paycheck came from MSNBC... I'd do what ever I had to, to make sure
the paychecks kept coming... You would/do too...

--

Jerry McBride