[News] PlayStation 3 Can Have Multiple Linux Distros Installed

How to install another OS on your PS3!

,----[ Quote ]
| Sony even offers hints. Wow! It's like they want us to try different
| OS! They keep showing how gamer-centric they are.
|
|     * To start the newly installed system software, go to
|       (Settings) > (System Settings) > [Default System], and then
|       select [Other OS] to restart the system.
`----

http://playstationteam.com/news/how-to-install-another-os-on-your-ps3.htm

Cool. Now we can assemble and compile PS3 From Scratch (PFS). Build your
pleasure. Piece. By. Piece. [sarcasm /]

The PS3 runs vim, too!