Re: [News] Global Conferencing Technology Company Chooses Linux-based PBX

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Polycom embraces Asterisk open source IP PBX
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| As part of the agreement, Digium will modify the Asterisk graphic
>| user interface (GUI), Asterisk Business Edition application and
>| Asterisk OS to tightly integrate with Polycom's line of SIP-based
>| desktop and conference phones.
> `----
>
> http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/6695/127/
>
> Customisation is king.

I thought polycom were one of the most expensive of the lock-in
vendors... perhaps they're starting to see the light.  I was disturbed
to see "exclusive" things written, though, although it was about what
goes out with the development kit.

		-- Wittgenstein