[News] Getting Them While They're Young...

World's Largest Piñata Party, Saturday in LA

Watch the sponsors...

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2006/11/27/539190.aspx

Microsoft sponsors all types of events... even ones on interoprerability and
Open Source.

http://www.techxworld.com/registration/index.cfm?fuseaction=dynamic&v=0&p=5069&code=digg

ToorCon ("Firefox security is a mess") sponsored by Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| Lately, I read the headline: "Open Source browser Firefox is so
| critically flawed that it is impossible to fix, according to two
| hackers." Further on, in the ZDNet article I read: "The hackers claim
| they know of about 30 unpatched Firefox flaws. They don't plan to
| disclose them, instead holding onto the bugs."
|
| Since that sounds suspicious, I decided to start searching for
| connections with MS. Easy enough, here it is...

PHP, Windows: Not an Oxymoron?

,----[ Quote ]
| Though Microsoft is a sponsor of the php|works conference, Stagner noted
| for the record that Microsoft did not pay for him to speak and he wasn't
| lost and knows that the conference isn't TechED.

LinuxChix Brazil Meeting - Webcast, teachers and sponsors

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxchix.org.br/?q=node/72