[News] Moronic Error Messages in Windows

No, not just meaningless hexadecimal codes in a blue screen...

Windows: "Cannot remove folder because it's not empty."

,----[ Quote ]
| It cannot remove the folder, true. The directory is not empty, that's
| also correct. But the directory not being empty doesn't quite seem like
| a valid reason for not being able to remove it.
`----

http://macbasement.com/2006/11/29/windows-cannot-remove-folder-because-its-not-empty/

I must add that KDE is extremely good at its handling of file management by
providing meaningful and informative prompts.