Re: [News] Corel to Support OpenDocument Format

Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:16:40 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Corel Announces "Have it Your Way" Format Strategy
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Currently, the only ODF compliant product that includes large-vendor
>>| service is Sun's more recently developed StarOffice office suite.  And
>>| with the refusal of Microsoft to provide native support for saving to
>>| ODF, Microsoft customers will need to use plugins that have yet tor
>>| each the marketplace, and which may not provide completely seamless
>>| conversion.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20061129100826208

> Well, that clinches it.  If Corel supports it, it's guaranteed to die.

Wow! I never realised jpeg, gif and tiff had died. When did that happen?
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|            in            |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |