Re: [News] Nigeria Advised to Embrace GNU/Linux

begin  oe_protect.scr
Ian Semmel <anyoneNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>> 'Nigeria to benefit from Wazobia Linux'
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | "Nigeria is matured enough to start using locally developed
>> | software applications. We cannot keep relying on foreign products.
>> | We are here to introduce Nigeria's first customised Wazobia Linux.
>> | Celebrate Nigeria's software independence," Onibudo said.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?src=rss&id=1280
>
> Good for them. Note that it's a commercial distribution (not free)

I see you don't understand FLOSS then.  There's nothing in the GPL which
requires software to be distributed for free, but there's also nothing
in the GPL which prevents anyone redistributing for free, either.

For office use only.