Re: Where is all the SPAM coming From?

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:17:40 +0000, Kier wrote:

> Where is the proof he was forced to find a new provider? I don't care how
> often he posts. Particularly as it isn't spam.

A little bird told me that he pissed on someone and the school was made
aware of his dubious use of their computing systems. Common sense should
tell you that all of a sudden, out of the blue he moves everything from a
free setup, which had plenty of bandwidth, to a pay for ISP?
A somewhat starving college student?
No way.

And before you start to pin this on me, I've been here for many years and
have never once narced on anyone with one exception and that was a
somewhat dangerous stalker type with a serious mental
disorder.

> I might even agree that maybe it's time Roy gave his News posts
a rest,
> but not while you're shrieking accusations and whining and calling him
> 'Shysterwitch' when his name is Schestowitz.

He should be happy I don't use his real name all the time.
It's less bad press to show up in google when his future employers start
looking to see what kind of a nutjob they might be hiring.