[News] Leaked Corporate Video from Microsoft?

Microsoft corporate video???

,----[ Quote ]
| I came across this Microsoft thing, half weird half corporate, but
| all good!
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SZzAT-S5DQ

They previously emitted a "What if Microsoft designed the iPod video", which
was a form of viral marketing.

More stuff that Microsoft does not want you to see:

Bill Gates, meet David Brent

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://money.cnn.com/2006/11/22/technology/pluggedin_boyle.fortune/index.htm?source=yahoo_quote