Re: please ignore (spamtrap populating)

  • Subject: Re: please ignore (spamtrap populating)
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 28 Nov 2006 11:03:47 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Scott W wrote:
> Larry Qualig wrote:
>

> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> >> __/ [ girl13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 27 November 2006 17:11
> >> \__

> >> Take the easy(ier) route. Post a single message with a title that bashes
> >> Microsoft and the trolls will subscribe you to stuff. They have been
> >> doing that for a while.
> >

> > If you really want to be abused write something negative about Linux.
> > (ie - Laura DiDio) This will stir up the Linux trolls to subscribe you
> > to stuff, send you threatening emails and the Linux trolls will even
> > hunt down your phone number and start calling you at night at your home.
>
> oi! i don't send people threatening emails or phone people up for not
> enjoying linux. btw, i've taken your wife and kids hostage, now start being
> pro-linux ;)

---> "btw, i've taken your wife and kids hostage"

Cool.  Does this mean that you'll be paying my kids tuition bills? I
just received the tuition bills in the mail a few days ago for the
spring semester so let me know where I can forward them to you.

As far as the wife goes; do you have any idea how much it would cost me
if I ever got divorced? (Not that I have any plans of doing so.) If you
could keep her there until after Christmas it would probably save me a
bundle.

Reminds me of the old Rodney Dangerfield joke - "A crook stole my wifes
purse and credit cards.  I never bothered to report them stolen.  It
turns out that he was charging less than my wife was."