[News] Linux: So ready for the desktop that it's 'boring'

Dump Linux now!

,----[ Quote ]
| Don't get me wrong: I still love GNU/Linux. It's just gotten. . .
| boring. It's no longer the undiscovered country, the wild west, the
| final frontier. Forgive my metaphor mix-o-rama. I just want to say,
| Linux is so ready for the desktop, it's boring.
`----

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/blogs/dump_linux_now

I love this partly sarcastic approach. Linux is robust, reliable but by no
means rigid. Windows, on the other hand, is very challenging: disinfection,
defragmentation, Registry 'debloating', very pricey-yet-buggy software which
challenges your wallet (even if you want to make it less rigid)...