[News] Microsoft's Appeal in Supreme Court Declined

Supreme Court won't hear Microsoft appeal

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft said it was "disappointed" that the Supreme Court would not
| review the case. The company also noted that it has already removed
| the feature of Access that was found to infringe on Amado's patent.
| "We will now shift our focus to preparing for additional proceedings
| relating to this case at the district court level," Microsoft spokesman
| Jack Evans said in a statement.
`----

http://news.com.com/2110-1014_3-6138636.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

Are there any engineers in this company at all? Or is it just lawyers, patent
writers, and salesmen like Ballmer, who acquire companies that have
engineers?