Re: [News] Zune Hacked, Become Mass Storage Device

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Zune hacked for USB drive use
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Microsoft won't let the Zune function as an external USB drive? Fine.
>| We'll make it function as an external USB drive our damn selves.
> `----
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2006/11/23/zune-hacked-for-usb-drive-use/
>
> This time, for a change, this would probably be legal, too. A law has just
> been passed which permits tinkering.

I think it always was legal here, the problem with the EUCD and the DMCA
is that they're sponsored by Hollywood/BPI/RIAA/MPAA etc., so get pushed
through the system.  These people can afford a lot of expensive
receptions where they can state their case, with lawyers.

Love means nothing to a tennis player.