Re: [News] Novell is Doing Some House-cleaning -- Pro-Linux Pages Removed

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> http://openubuntu.blogspot.com/2006/11/best-linux-marketing-
> toolkit-unbending.html
>
> Have Novell's Webmasters fled? Or has this this
> responsibility been delegated to Microrsoft's PR/Marketing
> Department?

Apparently that was something temporary, pages are back up.
(Perhaps a legal review by Novell counsel prior to repost?)

http://www.novell.com/linux/truth/quotes.html

>|  * Why Linux is a Better Choice than Windows...

http://www.novell.com/linux/truth/better_choice.html

now resolves to:

http://www.novell.com/whynovell/

http://www.novell.com/linux/truth/no_mention.html

http://www.novell.com/linux/truth/critical_mass.html

http://www.novell.com/linux/truth/choice.html

>|  * Why Choose Novell for Linux?...

http://www.novell.com/linux/truth/choose_novell.html

Only one was changed, the Windows versus SuSE one was changed.
I did not do a word-for-word comparison, so there may have
been some word smithing, but by casual glance it seems minor
if any.

--
HPT