Re: [News] 21 Videos to Celebrate Windows' Woeful 21st Anniversary

  • Subject: Re: [News] 21 Videos to Celebrate Windows' Woeful 21st Anniversary
  • From: The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:55:55 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut
<linonut@xxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:34:29 -0600
<Q-6dnZADy4EYpv_YnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, The Ghost In The Machine belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Why #21 has a picture of a naked man is less than clear, but I'm not
>> going to view it....
>
> Is it the Naked PC ad that em-bare-assed Microsoft a few years ago?

You really want me to look, then?  :-P

Oh all right.  Lessee.  Turns out it's a woman shooting
out a rocketing baby, who grows into a child, then a man
(still flying through the air at high speed), who ages,
and finally a dead man crash-lands into a graveyard.

It's an X-box advert.  Go fig...!  (Can't say I've seen it.)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt.