Re: [News] NHS Failure Leads to Denial - Guess Whose Fault?

  • Subject: Re: [News] NHS Failure Leads to Denial - Guess Whose Fault?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 06:37:20 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ John Bailo ] on Tuesday 10 October 2006 00:43 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Accenture: NHS failure is 'track record for success'
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>
> LOL.
>
> I remember the squence on this.   First, the NHS released a report
> saying how much money they could save by using OpenSource/Linux.
>
> Then, a few months later, they suddenly announce a huge CSS/MS contract!
>
> (See previous COLA posts).
>
> And now, guess what, it's come back to bite them!

There are phonecalls made behind the scenes. Never underestimate the
relationships between /people/. These can supersede all decisions made on
paper or any theoretical plans. Take Lenovo and SLED 10 on their laptops,
for example... *smile*

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - There is no need to send copies of posts by E-mail. This only leads to
clutter (an inconvenience) and I read everything that's a direct followup,
with the exception of trolls. *smile*

--
Roy S. Schestowitz