Does Alexa Use Human Editors?

About a month ago I found myself baffled. The title of my site was awkwardly
altered in Google searches. It reflected on what was supposedly a cunning
interpretation by human rather than text being pasrsed. I think I now know
where it came from, but it raises even more questions. Someone is describing
my site using text that appears nowhere else.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main?q=schestowitz&url=http://schestowitz.com/

The title in that page matches that which appears in Google SERP's. Going to
what comes up as "related Web sites"

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main?q=schestowitz&url=www.chembuddy.com/

I don't know if the description is extracted from the site or contributed by
a human. I don't have DMOZ listing, so it seems rather odd...