Re: [News] UK Businesses Use Windows, Get Spied On

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 06 October 2006 08:29 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> Spyware threat is growing claims PCWB
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>> effect, not affect ... don't these folk have an editor?
>

> Well, a second pair of eyes could easily overlook this. And spellchecker
> won;t help. To be fair, all those isolated typos are no big deal and I have

BWahahahahahahha.

A spell checker won't help? How the hell would you know? You haven't
figured out how to use one yourself.

That's going straight into my fortune files!

This coming from the man who told us recently that using a WYSIWYG WP
for documentation is a waste of resources. LOL.

The madness that is COLA - does it never end. It's like watching the
Keystone Cops trying to manoeuvre a plank of wood with a can of paint
balancing on their heads. Humour of the basest, most childlike and
endearing kind.

--
"And spellchecker won;t help." : Roy Schwestowitz from comp.os.linux.advocacy.