Re: OT: white? Was - Re: Index.php Injected to Site by Cracker

__/ [ Charles Sweeney ] on Tuesday 03 October 2006 00:38 \__

> Baho Utot wrote
>
>> I looked at your site and I am puzzled by some of the photos
>> Here is a link to one of them
>> http://schestowitz.com/Gallery/Zermatt_December_17_2004_Sunnegga/DSC00242
>>
>> Why is everything white?
>>
>> Is that normal?

You scared me there for a second (albeit no heartbeat was missed *smile*).
There was a missing PHP module or some permission that flagged warning in
Gallery some months ago. It was the residue of a server upgrade (cPanel
upgrade rather).

> Looks great!  (...he said on the day he booked his accomodation for skiing
> in the Alps in January!)

I've lost interest in this. I like it cozy in front of the monitors...
*smile*

Best wishes,