Re: AWW SHIT

  • Subject: Re: AWW SHIT
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:40:29 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:hR45GUS4xki8bbFgSH+tXsjbrRM=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:14:35 +0200
> Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > Roy S, seems adding the [News] tag doesn't achieve its desired
>> > purpose.  Perhaps you should remove it. :-)
>>
>> You and "several others" are not the NG.
>>
>> He should set up a mail list like everyone else : no other groups have
>> this amount of SPAM.
>>
>> If you remove the NEWS header there will surely be calls for Roy's
>> head for flaunting usenet etiquette.
>
> hummm newsgroups posting news relevant to the newsgroup title... hummm
> spam... news group... linux news ... spam ... hummm something is not
> adding up..

Are you so blind? If everyone in all NGS were to do that they would
become a sewer for sad individuals to repeat everything thats out on the
web.

Cant you see that???

> To be honest, his [News] posts should not require the news subject
> prefix. It is only because of the way that Roy formats these posts
> that

To be honest? Is honest a euphemism for  "totally retarded"?

> people suspect automation. It's not automated, it's a manual process and
> very on topic. If you don't like it then why don't you go set up your
> own mail list and we'll all migrate there when people go ice skating in
> hell.

becuase I find the news where its originally posted. And you still seem
to be missing the point : although I do realise its hard to understand

A *DIGEST* would provide all links ins a SINGLE post.

Hint : No other NG has this amount of information reposting. It is
SPAM. Nothing more. Nothing less.

--
Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright, white
light.  It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God. In