[News] Example of FLOSS Developed by Local People for the Nation

GARDÉNIA version 0.9.04

,----[ Quote ]
| A new GARDÉNIA release (0.9.04) was launched. Gardenia is an
| enterprise management software by GOTHAM, distributed free of
| costs under LGPL Open Source License.
`----

http://www.gotham.pt/site/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/lang,en/

Related to:

South Africa: Open Source 'Helps You And Helps SA'

,----[ Quote ]
| South African companies are being urged to adopt open source software so
| they can not only cut their running costs but also contribute to job
| creation and boost the national economy.
`----

                        http://allafrica.com/stories/200605180189.html

Africa: Africans Need to Develop Open Source Software

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://allafrica.com/stories/200609130898.html