[News] Microsoft Snubbed, Omitted from Tech Web Site

Ask Digg: Why No Microsoft Sub-Topics?

,----[ Quote ]
| As your know there are: Apple, Design, Gadgets, Hardware, Industry
| News, Linux/Unix, Mods, Programming, Security, Software & Tech Deals
| sub-topics under "Technology" Topics in digg.com.
|
| As a digg.com supporter, I?m just wonder why NO Microsoft under
| Technology? Does anyone have any idea? Is there any copyrightor
| patent issue?
|
| Anyway, I'm a Linux supporter
`----

http://www.planetmy.com/blog/?p=201

See comments.

This has been mentioned many times before, but here is a blog item that made
the front page.

http://digg.com/tech_news/Ask_Digg_Why_No_Microsoft_Sub_Topics