Re: [News] Linux Coming to Your Hospital

  • Subject: Re: [News] Linux Coming to Your Hospital
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:53:01 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:QglFG2ak2LUL0mK7lKVyrZAelBw=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In article <RPOZg.29389$P7.11064@edtnps89>,
>  "Oliver Wong" <owong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Windows is known to
>> > be crashing during surgeries
>>
>>     The only other source I've heard this from is Mark Kent. Do you have
>> another citation for it?
>
> Of course he doesn't.  His pattern is to post a snippet from some story,
> often with a misleading headline, give a link to the story, and then
> under that, tell some lie unrelated to the story.  I suspect that his
> hope is that people will remember that there was a link just above that,
> and *assume* that the link is to something that backs up the part that
> he's adding.
>
> It's a pretty good FUD technique, actually.  People will remember the
> FUD part, but also think that it was supported, when it wasn't.

I notice he is not here supporting his covert wintroll actions today

If Mark Kent is not a reverse troll in the pay of M$ then I'm a particle
physicist.

--
Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the
grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin