[News] Free Open Source Software Can Even Afford Marketing Campaigns

How Firefox 2.0 Will Be Marketed

,----[ Quote ]
| As well as TV advertising, Chris Beard also talked about
| putting banner ads on some sites - to help extend the
| reach of their marketing program to new audiences.
`----

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/firefox2_marketing.php

Also see:

Microsoft's new Internet Explorer 7 - too little too late

http://tech.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1212676.php/Microsofts_new_Internet_Explorer_7_-_too_little_too_late
http://tinyurl.com/yegydj

T-shirt: http://www.gunnison.us/dieie7.html

Join the Fun! (of Firefox 2)