Re: [News] IE7 NOT Ready

  • Subject: Re: [News] IE7 NOT Ready
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:12:40 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:hiUm/TqiJg9yAFXiP/ZCO/NYz+g=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:49:19 -0700, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> The same can be said about vulnerable operating systems that
>> cripple the Internet, let alone make their respective users suffer.
>> In this case, Web designers are being tormenented and will most
>> likely lose income.

What kind of parallel Universe does Roy live in? I actually fear for his
sanity. It is clear he believes all this Doomsday hyperbole he is
spamming this NG with. It's bloody frightening - he needs help.

Windows is on almost 99% of the worlds desktops and people use it
without issue day in day out.

I used it for years with not even a single virus.

The guy is living on planet cuckooland.

Personally I think most people could use Linux now, but they've either
never heard of it or get scared away by the overzealous nature of the
people who try to "sell it" to them. Potential new adopters tend to
shrug their shoulders and say "but Windows worked fine for me" - and
then, as the Linux geek gets red in the face and calls them "windiots"
they shuffle backwards (a little scared) and close the door in his face.

--
Q: Why shouldn't I simply delete the stuff I never use, it's just taking up
   space?