Re: Keep it up, Roy!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:26:30 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>
>> Good job, Roy.
>>
>> You got Funkenbush steppin' 'n' fetchin' like 'is ass is a-catchin'.
>
> Lol.  Pathetic attempt to disuade me.  I can see you're worried.

It is neither an attempt to dissuade you, nor an indication of worry.

I'm simply laughing my ass of at your attempts to match Roy post for
post.

> I'm giving it a rest for the next 2 days, i'll be out of town for a poker
> tournament.

It's always a royal flush with you around.

--
   Yeah, I've heard of "decaf." What's your point?