Re: [News] Forced Vista Upgrade Push/Strategy?

flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:07:33 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Martha Adams <mhada@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> I can agree with someone wanting to get all the Windows out,
>>
>> but you are still unable to post properly.
>>
>> <snip rest of top-post>
>
> Can't refute Martha's claims can you?
> What an arrogant ass you are Mark Kent.

Every news group has one. Mark Kent is this NG's net nanny. They are
invariably under qualified jobs worths who drive ford cortinas and have
rear view mirrors on their favorite armchair so that they can keep an
eye on how the missus is cooking the dinner. "It's only me" ...

Funny how he never tells Roy off for posting off topic though.

--
You can see that there are 25 unread articles in `news.announce.newusers'.
There are no unread articles, but some ticked articles, in

You can fuck that up to your heart's delight by fiddling with the
`gnus-group-line-format' variable.
		-- From the (ding) Gnus 5 documentation, by Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen