Re: [News] Playstation 3 to Have a Beautiful Linux Enlightenment

begin  oe_protect.scr
> YDL will run on the Playstation 3
>
> http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/products/ydl/
> http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/products/ydl/e17/
>
> Previously mentioned:
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The following tables (based upon Yellow Dog Linux v4.1;
>| organized according to EveryMac.com) denote those items
>| which have been historically challenging to support or
>| are not currently supported across all models.
> `----
>
> http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/breakdown/index.php?hw_cat_id=15
> http://tinyurl.com/ymd8tn
>
> Also see:
>
> http://enlightenment.org/Enlightenment/Screenshots/

Excellent - this looks better and better.  Of course, I'll never buy a
DVD which cannot be played on a machine of my own choosing, so we'll see
what the hollywood types choose to do on that one.

consultant, n.:
	Someone who knowns 101 ways to make love, but can't get a date.