Re: [News] Linux Games on the PC and the iPod nano

  • Subject: Re: [News] Linux Games on the PC and the iPod nano
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:53:42 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:+pgOYFkyedssQRnt2dOUPd5NvEk=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Linux Tibia Client Released
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | We are happy to announce that the Linux Tibia client is now
> | available and can be downloaded from our website.
> `----
>
> http://www.tibia.com/home/index.php?subtopic=news
>

> Playing Super MarioLand on iPod nano
>
> Using Linux, which can be obtained from iPodLinux.org
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9096211073897377361
>

> Linux and games are not an oxymoron. The GP2X and PS3 help change old
> perception, as well as the developments shown above.

I laugh every time one of you mentions this. Why would people want to
play games whose technology lies about 7 years ago? Sure, some do for
nostalgia, but most dont.

Stop wetting your knickers : Linux sucks for gaming at the
moment. Unless you pay MONTHLY for CEDEGA and even then you are not
guarenteed it will work.

--
"...and scantily clad females, of course.  Who cares if it's below zero
outside"