[News] Parallels Brings Linux Virtualisation

Parallels Releases Workstation 2.2 for Windows and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Parallels says that its Parallels Workstation 2.2 product enables users
| to simultaneously run any version of Windows, including Beta and RC builds
| of Windows Vista, any Linux distribution, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD,
| OpenBSD, OS/2, eComStation or DOS, in a stable, secure virtual machine
| on any computer running Windows 2000, XP or 2003, or any version of Linux.
| No re-booting or partitioning is required, and users never need to shut
| down or leave their home desktop to access a virtual machine.
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/virtualization/archives/2006/10/parallels_relea_1.html

(Local news server been down for a day... second week in a row... could the
Wintrolls have DDOS'ed it out of commission? Either way, I stay on G2, but I
can't keep track of followups *frown*)