Re: [News] Microsoft Loses Billions on XBox. Could This Open the Door for Linux (PS3)?

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Sinister Midget
<phydeaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:22:57 GMT
<bpq504-c8a.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 2006-10-13, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
>> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Friday 13 October 2006 23:57 \__
>>
>>> begin  risky.vbs
>>> <17gq6s4j53zss.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

>>> Well at least we have cleared up whether you are a genius. Must be
>>> tough being an idiot.
>>
>> I think it's an imposter. I never thought Erik could act so foolishly.
>
> You haven't been around long enough to see Erik in his natural state,
> then.

Thank you, that's a vista I'd just as soon not have had to endure... :-)

As opposed to that other Vista, which we'll have to put up with for
awhile.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
New Technology?  Not There.  No Thanks.