Re: [News] Open Source (and Linux) in Telecommunication

  • Subject: Re: [News] Open Source (and Linux) in Telecommunication
  • From: Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:52:41 +0200
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Kier wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:54:48 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>

>> Aint it just?
>
> Yes, it's just astonishing how petty you can be, Erik.

Erik thinks that by quoting whole posts, without snipping anything, and
adding single lines of garbage, he will "show us"
He does. He is showing us that no matter how dumb you think MS using cretins
really are, you are way off base. They are *much* dumber than you can
imagine

Add to that his "me too" relationship to flatfish, and you get an idea how
low this scum has sunken
--
Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. The answer is NO