Re: [News] Another Reason to Embrace Linux (Flatty confused again)

begin  risky.vbs
	<LETXg.635$Tc5.43@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:27:38 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> The future of malware: Trojan horses
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The stealthy attacks install keystroke-logging or screen-scraping
>> | software, and they are used for industrial espionage and other
>> | financially motivated crimes, experts said.
>> |
>> | [...]
>> |
>> | Most attacks include Office files that use yet-to-be-patched
>> | vulnerabilities in the Microsoft application to install malicious
>> | code on vulnerable systems. The software giant has patched many
>> | such flaws on recent Patch Tuesdays.
>> `----
>>
>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6125453.html
>>
>> Such attacks are alleviated in Linux as patches flow in regularly
>> (without requiring prompts, reboots, or several weeks of unnerving
>> periods of waiting), users are not encouraged/forced to inherit
>> full system privileges, and Open Office is more secure.
>
> Lying again Roy?
>
> I don't see Linux mentioned in the above article nor do I see
> OpenOffice mentioned.

Where is the lie? Roy posts a link showing the inherent risks of using
MS SW with a subject suggesting people should switch to Linux! Your
comprehension skills are seriously lacking.

> You really are getting desperate aren't you Roy?

Roy is just posting his [News] articles as usual. If anyone is getting
desperate it is you and Erik. You both seem obsessed with Roy's posts.

The only thing I know for sure is that no matter how hard you, Erik
and the other trolls try to discredit Roy it is water off a ducks back
to him. You guys are just pissing in to the wind.

Desperate? Yes you are.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and