Re: Same ol' same ol', I see

  • Subject: Re: Same ol' same ol', I see
  • From: wjbell <wjbell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:43:36 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ wrote:
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:13:08 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:

begin  risky.vbs
	<ZJSXg.13809$e66.5388@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	wjbell <wjbell@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Well well well,

wjbell the plagiarist returns. Whose code have you been stealing recently wjbell and claiming as your own?

You're thinking of Roy Schestowitz, the person who uses copyrighted graphics without permission and then even after being informed keeps them on his website for weeks.

I see the ol' LinoNut double standard still holds true. Culley has always been good for that. He selectively forgets what his fellow cohorts are up to.