[News] Dual-Booting (Unjustifiably) Scares Users

Are You Scared of Dual Booting Linux?

,----[ Quote ]
| Specifically, a crashing while managing the partitions created an
| expensive paperweight. While I doubt this situation isn't reversible
| (as that isn't the point of this article), I wonder how many people
| are actually scared of dual booting Linux.
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/are_you_scared_of_dual_booting_linux

Windows does not help by carelessly overwriting the MBR when installed. At
the moment, the poll indicates that most people are afraid of the
dual-booting idea. That card can be played to hinder and slow down Linux
adoption.