Re: I ate some toast today

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:06:09 -0700, simonlewis2001 wrote:

> On Oct 12, 4:16 pm, "Ray Schitzmepantz" <swilliams5...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> It was pretty good too!
>
> As a long time lurker, I've noticed that Roy seems to be posting a
> little too much these days. What on earth has this to do with
> Linux?!?!?!? Surely this is some sort of "in joke" from Roy?

Pathetic, simply pathetic.
It would be really nice if some of theses trolls would grow cojones and
quit posting from hotmail, gmail et al.

I guess it is true. The more Windows and Windows Vista get flogged in the
media the more desperate the anti-Linux trolls become.

--
Bobbie the Triple Killer
http://members.shaw.ca/bobbie4/index.htm

email Bobbie @ bobbie4R3MOV3TH1S@xxxxxxx