Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man

  • Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man
  • From: Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:46:23 -0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 2006-10-11, tjb <tjb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just to add that he does post some really good ones.  This is why I'm so
> hesitant on killfiling here.  The problem is the sheer quantity of the
> posts.

If you go to the major Linux and other open source news sites, and a few
general tech news sites (CNET, eWeek, Wired) and subscribe to their RSS
feeds, you'll get all the good ones Roy posts, delivered quicker,
without misleading headlines.

Or, you can kill them all here, and instead go to:

<http://www.netscape.com/member/schestowitz/>

where Roy also submits most of them.  You can see the most recent on
that page, and go back to see earlier ones, and you can see how many are
being voted for, so pick out the quality ones.  That's not very many,
though... the current stats among the Netscape Navigators are:

    265 out of 641
    339 out of 646
    732 out of 1459
    254 out of 434