Re: The FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III

  • Subject: Re: The FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III
  • From: Donn Miller <hackr_d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:38:25 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Jim wrote:
flatfish+++ came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago
in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:02:38 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:

A wee snippet that the trolls are unable to comprehend:

   1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy

   The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:

   For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
   systems.
Somone should tell Shysterwitch.

The majority of his 1000's of posts a month are Microsoft hate posts.

Interesting how the Linux zealots ignore that little fact.

Who's this "Shysterwitch"? Someone who got into my killfile before I ever configured my news reader? I've Googled, and all I find is vague references to this character. Never a single post by him/her/it (not archived, at any rate. Nothing recent either). I've a feeling that this character is just something you've pulled out of your arse.

Oh, well. Back to the -10 (filtered) you go.

It's not very difficult to tell who the troublemakers are here in this group. They're very much like stalkers, looking for attention. And when you ignore them, they still reply to you, much like a stalker forcing their victim to have contact with them. Notice how wjbell came in here looking for me, without me even being here? Isn't that creepy?