[News] Microsoft Again Invades Linux Turf

SourceForge.net - [ 1585391 ] pr-web ads issue

,----[ Quote ]
| It seems now in addition to the indignity we must
| suffer of having Microsoft flash advertizements in
| sourceforge, now they pop over our work so we can't see?
|
| <URL>
|
| This is getting ridiculous!!
|
| I know its probably just a horizontal-vs-vertical
| mistake, but one really has to wonder at the conflict
| of interest involved with accepting ads from Microsoft
| here, when things like this happen.
`----

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1585391&group_id=1&atid=200001

They also invade Linux magazines, Linux news sites, search results for
"linux" (e.g. Google AdWords). They virtually cross the picket fence.