Re: [News] Adobe to Release More Linux Software

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Adobe Unveils Adobe Digital Editions Public Beta
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Initially available as a free public beta for Windows,
>| Digital Editions will support Macintosh systems as a
>| universal binary application and Linux platforms, as well as
>| mobile phones and other embedded devices in future versions.
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/Application/Adobe_Unveils_Adobe_Digital_Editions_Public_Beta
> http://tinyurl.com/y7wsws
>
> Photoshop is said to be the most requested Linux application, which
> hinders the migration (upgrade) of many prospective users. Adobe
> delivered Acrobat Reader 7 for Linux having passed over in version 6.
> Flash 9 and Flex 2 for Linux show that Photoshop for Linux may be
> inevitable. There is a tighter commitment. Dreamweaver and Photoshop
> can already be run under Linux using WinE, but it's not trivial to
> achieve. All in all, it appears as though no 'killer app' can serve as
> a migration excuse any longer (or for much longer). Well, Norton
> security center and Nimda may never be ported to Linux, but...

Ahh, it was just a matter of time, but will it be timely for Adobe, I
wonder?

Our fishy friend will have to find an alternative set of sea stories
now.

This door is baroquen, please wiggle Handel.
(If I wiggle Handel, will it wiggle Bach?)
		-- Found on a door in the MSU music building