[News] Funniest Thing I Have Read in a While

Microsoft Promotes Interoperability for E-Mail Safety Solutions
With Sender ID Framework

,----[ Quote ]
| This is another step forward in the company's commitment to
| delivering interoperability by design.
|            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|
| Microsoft is committed to working with the IT industry to help
| protect users and businesses from the blight of online threats.
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| Sender ID, the leading e-mail authentication protocol, aims to
| help stop the spread of spam, phishing scams, malware and other
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                  ^^^^^^^
| online exploits in e-mail...
|        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061023/sfm078.html?.v=67

Guess who issued this press release?

Reminds me of some other recent items:

Microsoft Announces Cross-Platform Ad Strategy

,----[ Snippet ]
| ...will allow marketers to reach customers across
| Microsoft's many platforms, including MSN, the XBox,
| Microsoft Live, Office Online, Windows Mobile, and
| Microsoft TV.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/indie/060926/293_id.html?.v=2

So all platforms in the world are of the codebase from
Microsoft...

Also see:

Analysts: Microsoft Changes Meaning Of 'Release Candidate'

,----[ Quote ]